Effective Business Writing
Breakdowns in communication are common enough, but when messages are put in writing then things can quickly go from bad to worse. Be warned: a badly written message can return to haunt you; now or in the future.
Effective Business Writing offers proven, practical advice on how to put over a clear message in a manner that readers will want to read. The book will help you:
• Recognise the dangers of poor writing;
• See the opportunity of creating clear and impressive written messages;
• Prepare and write an effective message fast;
• Match your style to methods you use;
• Be persuasive where necessary;
• Deal with all types of documentation from a “simple” email to a long report.
Accessibly written (without a single unnecessary sesquipedalian*), it includes checklists, examples and exercises it provides an antidote to the dangers of gobbledegook and “business-speak” and allows you to tackle anything that must be put in writing with confidence and the expectation that it will both be effective, engaging, memorable and also reflect positively on you. (£8.99)
If the writing is on the wall for your writing this will help enliven it and make it impress.